One day Tour from Semarang port where all the tourist passenger’s ship dock for a journey during world tour, to majors tourist destination in Central Java, Borobudur temple the biggest ancient Buddhist temple in the world built at 8th century, the world monument registered by UNESCO, that located 120km on the south of Semarang the need approx. 2.5 hours by passing trough the cities.
Why passengers should take Borobudur One Day tour from Semarang port?
– Private Tour, private Transport
– Flexible Tour itineraries and timing
– visiting the major tourist destination in Indonesia
08.00 – Pick up from Semarang port, meet our team on the exit, and then drive directly to Borobudur Temple that located at central Java
10.30 – Arrive at gate of the complex of Borobudur temple, get entrances tickets and then walking across the beautiful garden to temple that located on the hill, climb up the stairs and then walking around the temple on the yard to see the temple from 4 sides. Now due to temples construction reason, visitors not allow to climb up to the top.
13.00 – Take Lunch at hygienic Local restaurant
14.30 – After visiting Borobudur Temple, transfer back to Semarang
16.00 – arrive Semarang Port
1. Transport using MPV (driver gasoline toll and parking fees)
2. Tour guide English Speaking
3. Entrances Tickets
4. Mineral Water, face masker and hand sanitizer
3. All Tour and service that not mentioned as above
Further information and request a quotation please contact us