Bromo Sunrise Tour Depart from Probolinggo is tour to Bromo from Probolinggo City, nearest city from Bromo by depart in early in the morning (01.00 to 02.00) to Bromo to watch sunrise and panoramic view of Mt Bromo and Mt Tengger from viewpoint and then walking on the sand volcanic area to slope of Bromo to climb up 245 stairs to rim of Bromo Crater, and back to Probolinggo.
Why should traveler take Bromo Sunrise from Probolinggo?
1. Private tour, private transport no need to wait for another
2. Flexible itineraries and timing.
3. No need to stay overnight at Bromo
01.00 Pick up from the hotels in Probolinggo, train station or bus station and leaving to our home base in Bromo fo stay a while until tour to Bromo begin, arrival at oue home base in Bromo, stay a while with tea/coffee break.
03.00 at Cemoro Lawang taking a jeep 4×4 passing through the sea sand to climb up to the Penanjakan Peaks to enjoy the sunrise on the 2600 meters above sea levels, going back to sea sand to the foot of Mt. Bromo about 1.5 km/25 minute.
07.00 Ppassing through the Sand Sea to slope where we climb up 250 steps into the rim of Bromo Crater. from where you will see (if the weather permit) the fantastic view of Tengger Plateau.
09.00 am Going back to Cemoro Lawang village to have breakfast at local restaurant, and take a rest for a while Transfer to Probolinggo End of service
1. Private Transport with mpv type air conditioned (including driver fuel toll and parking fee)
2. Local English speaking Tour guide
3. Café-Break and breakfast at restaurant of local hotel
4. Private Jeep 4×4 to climb up to higher point to see better sunrise
1. Entrances Tickets to Bromo (we will help you to get only the legal entrance tickets)
2. Riding horse in Bromo
3. Personal expenses
Further information and request a quotation, please contact us