Bromo Midnight Tour from Surabaya is recommended tour to visit Bromo start at the midnight (23.30 to 00.30 ) from Surabaya, to Watch sunrise, panorama view of Mt Bromo and Mt Semeru from viewpoint and then climb up 250 stairs to see Bromo Crater, and then going back to Surabaya
Why Should traveler take Bromo Midnight tour from Surabaya?
1. Private tour, private transport no need to waiting for another
2. Flexible tour itineraries and timing
3. No need to overnight in Bromo
Day 1 Pick up from Surabaya Transfer to Bromo
23.30 Pick up from your hotel in Surabaya, train station or airport in Surabaya, leaving directly to Mt. Bromo, via Probolinggo Regency
Day 2 Bromo Sunrise Tour and Transfer back to Surabaya
02.30 – At Cemoro Lawang village then having tea/coffee break.
03.00 – taking Jeep passing through the sea sand to climb up to the Pananjakan Peaks to enjoy the sunrise on the 2600 meters above sea levels and see the fantastic Panoramic view of Tengger Plateau where Mt. Bromo and Mt. Semeru are.
06.00 – going back to sea sand to ride a horse or walk to the foot of Mt. Bromo Crater passing through the Sand Sea and climb up 250 steps into the peak of Mt. Bromo Crater. where you will see (if the weather is possibly) the fantastic active Crater “Bromo”
09.00 – going back to Cemoro Lawang village to have breakfast at local restaurant, and take a rest for a while
10.00 – going back to Surabaya approximately 2,5 hours driving.
End of the service
1. Private transport (including gasoline, driver toll and parking fees)
2. Local tour guide English speaking
3. Hygienic Breakfast at local restaurant
4. Private Jeep 4×4 for Bromo tour
1. Entrances Ticket to Bromo pay on spot
– Week-ends or holiday period cost IDR 320.000/person
– Week-days period cost IDR 220.000/person
2. Riding horse and other personal expenses
3. Service and tours that not mentioned as above
Note: Price vary depend on number participant
Further information and request a quotation, please feel free to contact us