Bromo Day Tour depart in early morning (07.00) from Surabaya to Bromo panorama view of Mt Bromo and Mt Semeru, from view point and then walking on the sand volcanic and than climb up 250 stairs to Bromo Crater and no need to stay overnight in a hotel in Bromo area, highly recommended tour if you have tight schedule in Surabay
Why should traveler take Bromo day Tour from Surabaya
1. Private tour, Private Transport no need to wait for another person
2. Flexible tour itineraries and timing
3. Visiting the major tourist destinations in Indonesia Bromo
07.00 am Pick up from any place in Surabaya hotel in Surabaya, train station or airport and leaving from Surabaya, drive directly to Bromo, which is well known as the most widest caldera in Indonesia (with 8 x 5 KM diameters of the an caldera on the height of 2000 meters above sea level).
10.00 am take a jeep 4×4 passing through the sea of sand to climb up to the Pananjakan Peaks to see the most fantastic panoramic view of Mt. Bromo and Mt Semeru on the 2600 meters above sea levels,
12.00 am passing through the Sand Sea and climb up 250 steps into the peak of Mt. Bromo. There we’ll see (if the weather permit) the fantastic view of Tengger Plateau.
14.00 am Going back to Cemorolawang village and going back to Surabaya that need approximately 2,5 hours driving.
15.00 am arrive at Surabaya transfer back to Surabaya
18.00 am Transfer to hotel, airport or train station in Surabaya. End of the journey.
1. Transport with air conditioned coach including driver gasoline tolls and parking fees
2. Local English Speaking Tour guide
3. Jeep 4×4 to c 4. Mineral water
1. Entrances Ticket to Bromo pay on spot
– Week-ends or holiday period cost IDR 320.000/person
– Week-days period cost IDR 220.000/person
2. Riding horse and other personal expenses
Further information and book this tour please contact us