Tour from Probolinggo City a nearest city from Bromo by depart in early in the morning to Bromo to see sunrise from higher peak, see panoramic view of Mt Bromo and Mt Tengger, walking on the volcanic sand area where Pura Luhur Ponten located to climb up 245 stairs to rim of Mt Bromo Crater, and back to Probolinggo, transfer to Surabaya or to Malang
itinerary as followed:
01.00 Pick up from the hotels in Probolinggo, train station or bus station and leaving to our home base in Bromo fo stay a while until tour to Bromo begin, arrival at oue home base in Bromo, stay a while with tea/coffee break.
03.00 Afterwards take a jeep 4×4 passing through the sea sand to climb up to the Penanjakan Peaks to enjoy the sunrise on the 2600 meters above sea levels, going back to sea sand to the foot of Mt. Bromo about 1.5 km/25 minute.
07.00 We’ll passing through the Sand Sea to slope where we climb up 250 steps into the rim of Bromo Crater. There we’ll see (if the weather permit) the fantastic view of Tengger Plateau.
09.00 am going back to Cemoro Lawang village to have breakfast at local restaurant, and take a rest for a while Transfer to Surabaya
1. Transport with mpv type air conditioned (including driver fuel toll and parking fee)
2. Local English speaking Tour guide
3. Cafe Break and breakfast at restaurant of local hotel
4. Jeep 4×4 to climb up to higher point to see better sunrise
1. Entrances Tickets to Bromo (we will help you to get only the legal entrance tickets)
2. Riding horse in Bromo
3. Personal expenses
Further information and request a quotation, please contact us